Tuesday 16 May 2017

Confessions of a writer by @julieryan18 #suspence #romance

Julie Ryan confesses her secret...

Confession time -

Many years ago when I was living in France I met a nice young man who invited me out the following evening. Now, bear in mind that I'm not good with faces and it was dark... a car pulled up and I jumped in only to find it was a total stranger.

He was puzzled to say the least by this strange English girl who had appeared from nowhere but kindly offered to drive me to wherever I was going.

If this were a novel we'd have driven off into the sunset but I was so flummoxed and apologised profusely in bad French before jumping out of the car and going home.

I never did find out if the original date ever turned up but I suspect not!!!

Jenna's Journey
A Greek Island Mystery Book 1
Heading to the Greek Isles without telling husband or friends is heady medicine for a failing marriage. Seduced by Grecian sun and sky, Jenna innocently obtains an ancient urn that tangles her into a web of a criminal world more sinister then she could ever have imagined. Romance is always afoot in the Greek Isles and Jenna gets a large helping with the seductive Nikos.

Amazon

Twenty-five years later, Allie takes this same journey in a story that spans 25 years and intertwines the lives of mother and daughter. Twisty as the streets in a Greek island village, full of unexpected characters and threatening villains, Jenna's Journey will keep you turning pages far into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...